[Mageia-sysadm] is the svn server down?

Maarten Vanraes alien at rmail.be
Mon Apr 2 19:57:23 CEST 2012

Op maandag 02 april 2012 18:30:04 schreef nicolas vigier:
> On Mon, 02 Apr 2012, Maarten Vanraes wrote:

> > > At least:
> > > 1) this should be monitored
> > > 2) an alarm should be sent to this ml on warning (at least on critical)
> >
> > actually, i'd be nice to have a warning/critical list available above the
> > list of packages at pkgsubmit :-)
>
> Saying at the top of the pkgsubmit page that pkgsubmit is unreachable ?

well, i would think that there's other monitoring warnings/criticals rather
than only failures regarding pkgsubmit...

but i do see your point. :-)

my point was just that if there's something wrong, people likely check there
or pkgsubmit just isn't reachable.

btw: the bad cable, was that an uplink one? you can also ask for a second
patch in that case. (but i'm sure you know)