[Mageia-sysadm] perl modules shipped by mageia - the web site!

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Sat Apr 7 15:18:05 CEST 2012

On Sat, 07 Apr 2012, Jerome Quelin wrote:

> On 12/04/05 19:56 +0200, Jerome Quelin wrote:
> > done. can you push new magpie on the infra repo? (svn has been updated)
> > number of perl packages is now also tracked & displayed.
> >
> > ==> can you push & tell me when it's done?
>
> note that it seems that http://pkgcpan.mageia.org/stats hasn't been
> updated since:
>
>     Page generated on Thu Apr 5 23:30:06 2012.

Hmm, I don't understand why it was not updated last night.

We have this in cron :
30 23 * * * magpie webstatic -q -d /var/www/vhosts/pkgcpan.mageia.org/stats

I ran the command manually and it updated the page. So we'll see if it's
updated tonight.

Is it possible that it does not get updated in case of network error or
other temporary problem ?