[Mageia-sysadm] New Mirror

Jonathan jonathan at linuxfreedom.com
Fri Dec 28 23:58:20 CET 2012

I have set up a mirror but only for the ISO images. At Linux Freedom that's
all we are able to host due to the high number of distros we have.

When using the "Register new mirror" page and I submit query, it says "This
url seems to not point to a valid mirror."

If I can talk to the person who handles this we might be able to sort this
out.

Thanks
Jonathan