[Mageia-sysadm] New Mirror

Jonathan jonathan at linuxfreedom.com
Sat Dec 29 01:48:20 CET 2012

Hi

Ok if that is the case can you add a link to
http://linuxfreedom.com/mageiain that file.

Linux freedom is located in California, USA. We have completely unlimited
bandwidth which is connected to a 20 Gbps link. We never have a problem
with speed or bandwidth.

Let me know when this has been done.

I will also make a page on our site which gives more info about Mageia. Its
also another way that users who have come from another distro can view
Mageia as another option to try.

Thanks
Jonathan