[Mageia-sysadm] admin HC与您共享了照片

admin HC printingcenter2 at 126.com
Mon Jul 23 15:04:10 CEST 2012

Dear Mr. or Ms,

Good day!

H&C Printing Center Ltd of China, founded in 2003, is an experienced
enterprise of manufacturing various kinds of printing works: catalogues,
periodical magazines, brochures, flyers, children’s books, calendars,
stickers etc.

Based on our quality goods, first-rank services, and lowest prices and fast
logistic, we kept good partnership with our clients who come from many
countries for several years.

Your early reply is fully appreciated! Thanks!

Best regards,
Susy <admin at hongchengco.com>