[Mageia-sysadm] [forums-discuss] Re: updating sysadmin privileges in forum config

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:44:46 CET 2012

2012/3/22 Marja van Waes <marja11 at xs4all.nl>:
> On 22/03/12 08:18, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
>>
>> 2012/3/22 Marja van Waes<marja11 at xs4all.nl>:
>>>

>>> TBH, Florian, I would have left completely if I had been him, but he is
>>> still around.
>>>

>> And yes, TBH as well, Marja, after the forums were installed last year
>> it would not have made much difference if maât had left completely a
>> year ago.
>>
> So it was wrong of me to say that, because apparently it helps polarisation.
>
> :(
>
> I feel rotten, I very much like you all, including Maât.

Don't feel bad - after all this is not a matter of "liking" a person
or not. There are people who I do not like but I'd never write
something bad about them as long as they are doing their "job". OTOH I
would suggest to somebody to quit if he does not do his job, whether I
like him or not. This is what it's about, nothing else. It's not a
personal or even emotional matter.

--
wobo