[Mageia-sysadm] Trip to Marseille 3

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Mon May 28 12:43:16 CEST 2012

Hello,

We will plan an other trip to Marseille to go to the datacenter soon.

The things planned for this time are :
- replace old switch with a new one. Romain (Mageia.Org treasurer) will
  order two switchs soon (one for spare)
- run self-tests on sucuk to send the report to Dell. We need to do this
  because the server crashed two times with machine check error.
- configure remote admin card on sucuk
- replace the non working disk on one of the ARM boards
- remove an old disk from valstar
- take some time to write documentation about the servers we have in
  this datacenter, list of spare hardware, etc ...

Do you see anything else to add to this TODO list ?

I have created this wiki page :
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Marseille_3