[Mageia-sysadm] ldp account deletion

Maât maat-ml at mageia.biz
Fri Nov 2 11:36:44 CET 2012

Hi sysadmins,

We received a demand (on the forum) to delete ldp's account :

https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3774

He confirmed in private message that he wants his accunt removed from
mageia systems.

I don't know precisely the process to follow so i perhaps made a mistake
in my answer.

Bests,

Maât

Here under his message and my answer: