[Mageia-sysadm] [mirrors-announce] Mageia 3 - Alpha 3 is being released

John Reuning john at ibiblio.org
Thu Nov 15 00:12:25 CET 2012

I see that you're using linuxtracker for your ISO torrents.  However,
we at ibiblio have a site that not only provides a tracker, but also
hosts the data.  You may not have problems with sustained swarms, but
you wouldn't have to worry about running a BitTorrent client.

We already have the first two releases online.
http://terasaur.org/search?query=mageia

Let me know if you're interested in giving it a try.  I'll enable
adding torrents and uploading for you.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

-John R