[Mageia-sysadm] Short question

Joerg Stephan johe.stephan at ymail.com
Wed Sep 12 19:29:23 CEST 2012

Hi there,

i recieving this warning message of rabbit.mageia.org - disk which is 90% full.

It makes me wonder that the email comes every hour (at least). Is there any reason for that? I mean, can the diskspace be increased or must it get a cleanup, or better is someone working on the problem? Or should we increase the warning limit to 92% and see if it can be fixed in the meanwhile?

Kind regards

Jörg