[Mageia-sysadm] Cannot Login

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:15:58 CEST 2012

Hi Maât,
I have been trying again, but still without any success.

My user ID is desmondra
My email is desmond.armstrong at gmail.com

But always I get the message that password is wrong and reset it 'forgot
password'.

Perhaps we need to remove registration and then re-register? I did
register quite early so maybe there is a problem.
All I know for certain is that I cannot login.
When I try to register then I get response 'already registered'

Incidentally my login with Mandriva has worked smoothly for many years.

I get the impression that, for some reason, I am totally blocked.

If I try to register then I get:-
An account already exists with this email address
An account already exists with this username

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Desmond.