[Mageia-sysadm] Looking for tasks to help with!

Ross Wilson ross.wilson at mail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:52:13 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm just wondering what sort of tasks I can help with given the skillset
I have and the lack of time spent on the mailing list/forum.

I work for a DBA company so I am proficient in SQL of most flavours; I
am pretty good at bash scripting, which I use quite a lot in and out of
work. Aside from that I am a hobbyist programmer; I use C++ and Qt
mainly but I've done other things and I'll try my hand to that which I
haven't already.

Thing is, I haven't been following the mailing list for all that long a
time and I have no presence on the forum; I would imagine this doesn't
look to good from a trustworthiness aspect.

Anyway, if you have anything I could possibly help with, it would be
awesome to hear from you.

Many thanks!

Ross Wilson