[Mageia-sysadm] Email change replication between identity and sympa

Joerg Stephan johe.stephan at ymail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:07:10 CEST 2012

Well i found a plugin page http://www.sympa.org/manual/ldap or manual to do it with ldap and if you access the puppet repository

svn co svn://svn.mageia.org/svn/adm/puppet/

you will find an puppet/modules/sympa/templates/auth.conf which does the ldap binding for auth in addition to that

[root at x0 templates]# grep -ir ldap *
auth.conf:ldap
auth.conf:        host                            ldap.<%= domain %>
auth.conf:        bind_password                   <%= ldap_password %>
config:<% if subscriber_ldap_group and not subscription_open %>
config:<% elsif sender_ldap_group %>
config:send restricted_<%= sender_ldap_group %>
config:<% if subscriber_ldap_group %>
config:include_ldap_query
config:    host ldap.<%= domain %>
config:    filter (memberOf=cn=<%= subscriber_ldap_group %>,ou=Group,<%= dc_suffix %>)
config:    passwd   <%= ldap_password %>
data_sources/ldap_group.incl:include_ldap_2level_query
data_sources/ldap_group.incl:        host     ldap.<%= domain %>
data_sources/ldap_group.incl:        passwd   <%= ldap_password %>
scenari/sender.ldap_group:search(<%= name %>.ldap)  smtp,md5,smime  -> do_it
search_filters/group.ldap:host        ldap.<%= domain %>:636
search_filters/group.ldap:bind_password <%= ldap_password %>

so ldap is used at some spots in the config, currently i dont know the ldap design, or what identity sets on its site

http://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-sysadm/2012-September/004717.html  >
> To this end, I have submitted an account request in bugzilla.  You don't need an account to develop an ldap trigger or identity plugin.  Identity sources are available on svn :
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/identity/CatDap/trunk/  And database is standard sympa database.  _______________________________________________
Mageia-sysadm mailing list
Mageia-sysadm at mageia.org