[Mageia-sysadm] Migration of the forums

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Thu Sep 20 12:09:13 CEST 2012

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:

> 2012/9/19 nicolas vigier <boklm at mars-attacks.org>:
> > On Wed, 19 Sep 2012, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> >

> >> If we have
> >>  - a technical forum admin (with or without helpers) who prepares code
> >> changes and talks to a dedicated sysadmin
> >>  - a dedicated sysadmin who implements the prepared changes within a
> >> reasonable time span
> >> everything is ok.
> >
> > This is what we were supposed to do now, but it seems it doesn't work.
>
> Ah, I did not know that. Would it not be better to find out why this
> does not work and try to fix that?

Each discussion quickly move to personal attacks and fights to point out
who is responsible for all the problems, and I'm really tired of those
discussions and bad atmosphere, and I think we've wasted enough time
with this since the begining of the project. So if it's imposible to
discuss, I think the best solution is to move forums setup outside
sysadmin team, so that there is no need to discuss anymore.