[Mageia-sysadm] Mageia mirror

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 2 13:33:46 CET 2013

Ping.

As the mirror has gone offline in the meanwhile and it's a bit late to
warn people in time beforehand, it may be a good idea to take that
mirror "mandrivauser.de" off the mirror list for good. After looking
again I have found no way to do that myself, so would you pls respond
to this reasonable request and pls excuse me if I haven't found a way
to do that myself.

wobo
Maintainer of mandrivauser-de