[Mageia-sysadm] Google: Top 10 Free Tools (SEO techniques to improve your ranking)

J. McDonald j.mcdonold at gmx.com
Thu Jan 3 05:45:49 CET 2013

Hi,

Where your company stands on Google searches? Are you on the 1st page?  Do you
know how to influence Google to get you there?  Learn how, and learn the amazing
best SEO tools available (at no cost) at this informative (and dare I say 'fun'?)
web event.

Register for this no-obligation, no-cost web event on Google / SEO -

 http://www.smart-move-seo.com/1/jan3.html?mageia-sysadm@mageia.org

I'd like to invite you (and others in your organization) to our upcoming, and
entirely free, online seminar on the "Top 10 Free Tools for SEO / Google Rank"
being held soon (in the next few weeks).

In this seminar (online, at the convenience of your own desk), you will learn all
vitals tools for Google / SEO.  You really have no reason not try it!

Thank you so much,

J. L. McDonald
j.mcdonold at gmx.com

He didn't know the apple was loaded.