[Mageia-sysadm] Mass rebuild

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Jan 9 19:48:08 CET 2013

On Thu, 06 Dec 2012, Pascal Terjan wrote:

> List of specfiles that Youri-Package-RPM-Updater failed to update:

I started looking at the list of packages that Youri-Package-RPM-Updater
fail to update.

The following are not in the repo, so I moved them to obsolete (and they
usually fail to update because they use %mdkversion macro somewhere) :
> axis14
> chmsee
> cross-mipsel-gcc
> cross-ppc-binutils
> db42
> dcc
> dssl
> dvipdfmx
> elitaire
> emphasis
> estickies
> fasm
> freecad
> ghc-regex-base
> gweled

The following have been fixed :
> antlr3
> biew
> dahdi
> gig
> glassfish-gmbal
> glassfish-management-api
> glassfish-pfl

This one seems to be updatable by Youri-Package-RPM-Updater (I don't
know why it was in the list) :
> gens-gs

Those packages should maybe not be rebuilt automatically :
> glibc
> kernel-linus
> kernel-rt
> kernel-tmb