[Mageia-sysadm] [council] Board elections : final result

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 7 08:46:39 CET 2013

On 07/03/13 01:46, nicolas vigier wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Mar 2013, Oliver Burger wrote:
>

>> It's of course entirely your decision, but I'd ask you to stay on.
>
> Ok, after thinking more about this I will stay.

Nice!

That means ~3/4 of the voters + you are convinced you aren't as badly
overloaded as I thought you'd be, so I was wrong.

So I can re-ask whether it would be easy to whitelist a sender for
mailing lists.

If that isn't a big hassle, then please whitelist
r2d2[AT]vargas[DOT]calenco[DOT]com for all i18n* mailing lists, so that
the Calenco translate notifications can be send to those mls if a team
prefers that over only having one translator receiving the notifications.

Cheers,
Marja