[Mageia-sysadm] Free Google Tools Webinar - Search Optimization

L. Viterbo l.viterbo at gmx.com
Fri Mar 22 18:28:28 CET 2013

Good Afternoon,

Dominating Google and Bing is a mission critical components of most
companies marketing strategies these days.  Do you know your keywords?
Do you know which ones are most popular among your customers?

Join us for this no cost, no obligation webinar on the top ten FREE
tools for Google / SEO. In it, you will learn the free tools and have
some basics on how to use them.  Join the over 17,000 people who have
taken this free webinar and benefitted from the SEO training we provide.
It's easy - taught at the convenience of your own desk.

To continue, click on this link:

 http://www.webinars-on-seo.com/1/mar22.html?mageia-sysadm@mageia.org

About our Search Engine Training.  Each class is 1.5 hours long, taught
live with an archived version with full PowerPoint slides, web links,
and a video.  You can take it either live or in recorded version and
topics include SEO keywords, page Tags, website structure, link-building,
news, and more.

Regards,

Luis Viterbo
Marketing Manager