[Mageia-webteam] Progress

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Tue Dec 28 14:55:23 CET 2010

Le jeudi 23 décembre 2010 11:20:20, Kosmas Chatzimichalis a écrit :
> On 22 December 2010 17:23, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > to replace today's meeting (I'm sorry I have been caught up in traffic
> > & meetings again); please add/update your part below (and the page, if
> > needed):
> >
> >  * forum (http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web:forums ; daax, maat,
> > ash, misc); status: we're waiting for Daax to setup and provide the VM
> > at this point; the rest of the process is on the page; guys, please
> > make sure it's working for you and update it/discuss it if needed;
> >  * catdap (http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web:identity / obgr,
> > blingme); status? (I've seen commits go through this week)
> >  * www (dams, rda); status:
> >    - donation system has been migrated to www.mageia.org (page setup
> > with top menu update, translations coming in)
> >    - I'll publish the new platform code in the coming days, no
> > migration on this anyway before January;
> >  * wiki (http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web:wiki ; leu, obgr);
> > status? if nothing moves to January, I'll take to set it up;
> >  * maintainers db (http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web:maintdb );
> > we've got a new one here; anyone willing to take it? one mandatory
> > condition: use a Rails or Django framework to set it up (so it's
> > quick, basic and square, built from the data model)
> >  * bugzilla (dmorgan, misc): status?
> >  * epoll (Nanar); status?
> >  * transifex (misc); status?
> >  * buildsystem (just to follow); status?
> >
> > (I may have missed people in the lists of the ones working on each
> > project; feel free to correct)
> >
> > There will be no meeting for sure next week, we'll resume on January
> > 5th, 14:00 UTC (or by a weekly email progress report, depends on how
> > you view things).
> >
> > (for my part, I will be offline until January 3rd - I still read my
> > mail but may not answer rapidly)
> >
> > Cheers, enjoy your holidays for those who have some, and celebrations!
> >
> > Romain
>
> Hi,
>
> I can take on the maintainers db, and do it in Rails.
>
> Kosmas

Hi, I've got 2 questions :
- is there already a plan to synchronize the list of SRPM packages with the
mirrors or SVN on a regular basis ?
- there is no urgency for that, but will mageia-app-db be able to query that
database (through an XML-RPC interface for example) ?

I know those 2 questions are too early, but I wanted to have them asked right
from the start so that we can think of it :)

Regards

Samuel Verschelde