[Mageia-webteam] Progress

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Tue Dec 28 21:45:27 CET 2010

> Samuel,
>
> I would like to use Redmine as well for issue tracking, so would it be
> any better to add the project in your redmine installation, or should
> I create another one?

I asked Marianne Lombard because she hosts our redmine instance. She said "no
problem" :); so I created the project on redmine :
http://mageia-app-db.tuxette.fr/projects/mageia-maint-db

Please register, then I'll give you project management rights for this
project.

If you want to link it to a source code repository :
- either you already have one, and just give us the URL,
- or create one on whatever forge you like,
- or Marianne may setup one for you on the same server as redmine.

She'll probably need a few days to cover that part of the configuration, though
(not much free time).

Do you connect to IRC, and with which nickname ? It will be easier to discuss
in real time in order to fix the details.

Regards

Samuel Verschelde