[Mageia-webteam] Head Count

Wayne Sallee Wayne at WayneSallee.com
Thu Nov 4 13:37:37 CET 2010

Yea it's been quiet on this list.

So far I've only seen 4 people on this list;
Oliver Burger, Romulo Pires, Egill Þorláksson, and myself.

Is there anyone else here on this mailing list?

If this list is really that sparse, then maybe another e-mail needs to
be sent. If so, I'd recommend using a subject that will stand out from
the junk mail, as the e-mail that was sent looked like another piece of
junk mail for someone like me who gets a ton of junk mail.

Wayne Sallee
Wayne at WayneSallee.com