[Mageia-webteam] Meeting, Wednesday, 14:00 UTC

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 15 14:55:50 CET 2010

Egill Þorláksson <eth at lanmot.is> schrieb am 2010-11-15
> This isn't the best timing for me, I have a weekly football game with
> friends every wednesday at 13:00 GMT+0 which usually isn't over until
> around 15:00
I think, it's hard enough to find a timespan where most of us aren't in bed
because it's in the middle of the night somewhere or at wrok because it's in
the middle of the day somewhere else.
I think 14 UTC is kind of a compromis. It's not night yet even on the American
west coast. We Europens have the problem to get our bosses to let us attend.

Oliver

--
http://www.mageia.org - Mageia, the magic continues

Oliver Burger