[Mageia-webteam] Calendar on the website

Wayne Sallee Wayne at WayneSallee.com
Wed Nov 17 23:15:49 CET 2010

One of the changes I made was to change the English translation from:
View this entry: View this event
to:
View this entry:

This gets rid of the yellow popup that shows up when you put the mouse
over an event. I find it very anoying. I started to do this with all of
the languages, but then didn't bother to do them all since it's a local
calendar that will get little to no access from other countries. But I'd
recommend doing it for all of the languages for Mageia because without
that change, the yellow pop-up gets in the way.

Wayne Sallee
Wayne at WayneSallee.com