[Mageia-webteam] Installing maintdb on Mageia servers

Kosmas Chatzimichalis Kosmas at mach7x.com
Wed Apr 13 14:11:12 CEST 2011

Hi Nicolas,

I think it would be a good idea to install on the Mageia servers for
testing.
Is not finished, as I'm struggling for time at the moment, and have an
imminent relocation to another country.

The deployment is taken care from a capistrano recipe, so we would need to
add the server details.
After that we should be able to try and install it.

Kosmas