[Mageia-webteam] Web team in ldap

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Apr 21 23:55:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

While redoing the ldap stuff for svn access, I created a group web in
ldap, for peers in the team. For now, that is used for the web access,
but could be used later for shell access ( to see logs, etc ), for mail
aliases and maybe others ( like some web access ).

The group only contain rda for now, but that mainly because I do not
know who should be added as peers in this group ( there was a email
somewhere, but I prefer to check before ). Please warn if it prevent you
to do something that you could do before ( ie, if I dropped access too
fast ).
--
Michael Scherer