[Mageia-webteam] Mailling lists for web team

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Jan 10 15:22:23 CET 2011

Le lundi 10 janvier 2011 à 14:52 +0100, Romain d'Alverny a écrit :
> Le 10 janv. 2011 à 14:22, Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> a écrit :
> > a public discussion list :
> > web-discuss at ml ( or web-team at ml or web at ml , but I would prefer to have a
> > consistant naming across all teams, as exceptions are usually confusing
> > and annoying ).
>
> What is the consistent scheme? (if there is one emerging already)

Well, it would be easier if there was one :)

> web at ml would be straight to the point I guess.

ok.

> > a public list for various svn commits :
> > web-commits at ml
> > getting the one of web/ svn repository for the moment, catdap ( unless
> > we do per project ml ), maybe others.
>
> Tes.

Missing a t ?

If we setup monitoring of website ( and well, we likely will ), I guess
we could add another ml for that, or depending on the tool, directly
mail people.

As proposed in the past, we could also have $ldap_group_name at team.mageia
alias, to contact all team members ( ie, all peers, or all webmasters ),
but the use case seemed rather limited in the past. But just in case
this changed, I will ask to each team, do we have a usage ?

--
Michael Scherer