[Mageia-webteam] Mailling lists for web team

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Jan 10 16:12:16 CET 2011

Le lundi 10 janvier 2011 à 15:33 +0100, Maât a écrit :
> Le 10/01/2011 14:22, Michael Scherer a écrit :

> > Anything else needed ?
> >
> web-security (non public) for security alerts, security holes and things like that ?
> (ut to us to keep it only for that and disclose afterwards on -discuss if we can)
>
> what do u think ?

IMHO, security should be handled by a dedicated group, who would be
cross team.

IE, while web is likely to be the one where most attack will occurs,
since it is likely where we will have most of the code, security problem
can also happen on various non web level ( likely lower one handled by
sysadmin ).

--
Michael Scherer