[Mageia-webteam] Initial hosting requirements for maintainers db

Kosmas Chatzimichalis Kosmas at mach7x.com
Wed Jan 12 12:04:55 CET 2011

> Another option that I consider would be to use another stack. Nanar
> already told me that he would be able to do it quite fast in catalyst,
> and I consider myself being able to do it in django without much problem
> if I dedicate enough time ( I am quite rusty but for a simple CRUD
> application, it would be quite ok ).

Romain,

As I've said in the past, I haven't tried to force the building of
this application in the Rails stack.
As this is the stack I'm working with and I like at the moment, and I
would like to help, that's why I've offered to to do it.

Now if other people can build it in other stacks, that it wouldn't
cause any problem, I don't have any problem with that.

Just let me know if you need any Ruby on Rails application in the
future, that I can help with.

Kosmas