[Mageia-webteam] Suggestion: poster/folder - quick guide install Mageia 1 LiveCD KDE

MacXi - Ideias Linux terraagua at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:05:46 CEST 2011

Wobo,

I updated the posters (Quick Guide Install), Now, I used images of a Mageia
1, KDE LiveCD. launched yesterday (01/jun/2011)
The text is in german (but needs fixing) and the images are in german too.

Link to forum: https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=303#p2339

The file in SVG, to edit in Inkscape:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1220932/mg/cartaz-mg/traducao-guia-instala-Mageia/german/German-Quick-Installation-Guide-Mageia1-with-filters-02-6-2011.svg

Macxi