[Mageia-webteam] Mediawiki installation

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Jun 21 00:13:59 CEST 2011

Le samedi 18 juin 2011 à 15:59 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Le vendredi 17 juin 2011 à 10:23 +0200, Romain d'Alverny a écrit :
> > On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 19:42, Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> wrote:
> > > I have finally uploaded the mediawiki module, and tested on a vm.
> >
> > Cool!
>
> So now, it even automatically load the db content remotely, and I tested
> several time without trouble ( which reduce the chances of failing to
> 50% once deployed in production ).
>
> Next step :
> - ldap integration ( should be easy )

This part is done.
as a side note, mediawiki has a password checking system, so we will
have to keep it in sync with the one for identity. I searched for 1 day
why misc/misc was refused on my test vm, while blino/misc was ok.

Now, I just need to follow a few easy steps to make sure password are
sent encrypted. ( something along the line of a 45 lines config change,
and 5 rewrite url directives... )

--
Michael Scherer