[Mageia-webteam] 2011/week 26 meeting
rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:32:15 CEST 2011
On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:20, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like us to close the post-mortem (will gather notes from
> previous meetings and discussions) and see what we plan for the coming
> months - and welcome Matteo in the team!
Ok, nothing much happened actually. It happens. So, Matteo, you're
very welcome in the team! just ask questions when you feel it to; you
may want to ask for a mentor in the team, to help you find your
directions and know what to contribute to, or what to build.
So to sum up here:
(taken from past meeting) please update/comment if needed
- cleaned up http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web - you'll notice
that some platforms don't have a doc page yet
- global nav bar:
- full width, with some more items (wiki, bugzilla)
- statically spread on a few platforms to evaluate in place
(forums.mageia.org, bugs; wiki and blog are next)
- new wiki: do we have a status?
- www (+i18n): I'm late integrating some strings
- lots of bugs to review/check/fix/close here:
- contributors map: any news? (https://bugs.mageia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=998 )
- I pushed http://dashboard.mageia.org/ a few days ago; it's still
quite a draft, but that's a start
(https://bugs.mageia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1308 ); code is in svn
- I started a quick mockup of users/groups pages, sourcing from LDAP
(https://bugs.mageia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1045 ), based on Rails for
now, but not public/versioned yet;
- are these still valid?
- (wobo) https://bugs.mageia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=860 still valid?
- (obgr) https://bugs.mageia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1328 (contributors page);
- (dams) https://bugs.mageia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=450 (reporting
page - we discussed having more graphical items and a new layout, but
that may be a distinct bug).
More information about the Mageia-webteam