[Mageia-webteam] Etherpad for collaborative work

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:17:00 CET 2011

Hi,

since I couldn't attend the meeting yesterday, I'm asking by mail.

Last i18n-de meeting we were discussing the usage of etherpad for
collaborative work. At the moment we are using
http://piratepad.net/front-page/ for this.
But one of my translators is asking if we couldn't install an etherpad
on one of our own servers.

My personal opinion (not as leader of the German translators but as a
web team member) is, that it would be nice to have at some point in
the distant future, when we don't have any other pressing things on
our mind. But as long as there are other things to do, the question
is: why?

So, what do you think? So I can tell him next i18n-de meeting.

Oliver