[Mageia-webteam] Mageia Web site(s)

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:05:21 CET 2011

Hello there,

alpha2 is out, our logo is set, let's push the bar further now.

Here's a global direction document to help:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web:website

This needs your input from each team (market/comm, web, artwork) and
feel free to point others to it as well to gather feedback.

Feel free to comment, add, update, but keeping it focused on not too
specific details. The goal is to write down guidelines for the
following milestones:
 * general style of the website
 * global navigation (role, contents, behaviour, design,
implementation) to be rolled out on all mageia.org as much as possible
 * main mageia.org theme
 * particular pages design and implementation (order/priority to
discuss later; however I expect us to have these ready for beta1 -
April, 5th: global nav, basic global theme & downloads page).

Thank you a lot for your feedback or even mockups on either list (I'll
try to summarize) or on the page. We will start actively working on
this in week 12 (one week after alpha2 release).

Cheers!

Romain