[Mageia-webteam] Questions about the forum

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:07:15 CET 2011

2011/3/22 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
> Hi there,
>
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 16:43, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I checked the forum and here are a few questions:
>>
>> 1. About existing forums (linked as subforums in "Communities forums")
>> [...]
>> German community members decided to have a German Mageia forum inside
>> the main Mageia forum, not outside.
>
> Ok, so that makes for a https://forums.mageia.org/de/ fully hosted
> forum. Mâat, how can we set this up?

Yes, that's what I wrote from the beginning of discussions about the
forum and also in last council meeting.

>> 2. I'd apply for a moderator job in some parts of the forum - how do I do that?
>> 3. I'd like to be part of a group (founders, translators) - how do I do that?
>
> Mâat?

I thought this was going to be communicated to the people who belong
to such groups anyway (founders, translators). There's also a number
of people who registered their names in the wiki page as
helpers/moderators in the community forum. Like "Hey, we are ready to
open the forum, we are needing moderators for the following
sections:..... Pls answer if you want to help us."

--
wobo