[Mageia-webteam] Questions about the forum

Maât maat-ml at vilarem.net
Tue Mar 22 17:27:11 CET 2011

Le 22/03/2011 16:57, Romain d'Alverny a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 16:43, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I checked the forum and here are a few questions:
>>
>> 1. About existing forums (linked as subforums in "Communities forums")
>> [...]
>> German community members decided to have a German Mageia forum inside
>> the main Mageia forum, not outside.
> Ok, so that makes for a https://forums.mageia.org/de/ fully hosted
> forum. Mâat, how can we set this up?

Hi,

We need to clone the /en/ forum in /de/ clone the database, link them, clean users and posts and play a little bit with parameters / forum structure

>> 2. I'd apply for a moderator job in some parts of the forum - how do I do that?

in /de/ or in /en/ ?

Because in /de/ i would see you rather in Administrator position than Moderator

>> 3. I'd like to be part of a group (founders, translators) - how do I do that?
> Mâat?

Ask me or ash or more generally all people in Administrators group in phpBB

(BTW you're now in founders - your default group - and translators too)