[Mageia-webteam] [Forum] Fwd: A request to join your group has been made

Pascal maat-ml at vilarem.net
Wed Mar 30 22:13:05 CEST 2011

Le 30 mars 2011 à 19:58, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> a
écrit :

> This is a typical case which shows that the system can not work like
> this.

I think here I have to respectfully disagree

> 1. What are the criteriae for the "translator group"?

To be defined (by you as a leader of i18n team or by a common position
defined after an open debate in the heresaid team)

:)

> 2. Who is "dglent" - no contact address or whatever is given so I
> can't even ask who he is.

Send him a private message :)

> As I pointed out before, "Translators" are listed as moderators in the
> forum,

They are not (or they should not)

If i left something that list phpbb groups as moderators for a given
forum this is a bug that we need to fix

> it was said before that moderators are not a grouop somebody
> applies to but people who are picked and asked by existing moderators,
> depending on their performance in the forum or elsewhere.

True