[Mageia-webteam] Presentation of Mageia for beginners with website

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 20 19:22:29 CEST 2011

Op 20-09-11 17:14, Macxi schreef:
> Hi,
>
> I am proposing to present the "desktop of Mageia"  for beginners with a
> website. Is very simple and not very pretty, it is still only a draft. Don't
> have explanatory text or tips, just images (not yet, but it can be placed).
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1220932/mg/mageia-site/5-mga-site-en/Mageia-1.html
>

> I open a topic in Mageia Fórum: "Presentation of Mageia for beginners with
> website" ( https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1093 )
>
> I use images to  celebrate the first year of Mageia.
>
> Cheers
> Macxi

Don't say it isn't very pretty, it is pretty! I think your presentation
will, when finished, help a lot of first-time-users to discover the
possibilities of Mageia (or another Linux distribution) faster than they
do now.

I was glad to see you sent this to the web team, too.

The documentation team should know about your presentation, too, but
there doesn't seem to be an active mailinglist for them, at the moment.
Anyway, what is going to be their mailinglist is here:
https://ml.mageia.org/wwsympa-wrapper.fcgi/info/doc-discuss.