[Mageia-webteam] wrong mail address in "mageia.org Mailing Lists" main page

Philippe DIDIER philippedidier at laposte.net
Tue Sep 27 14:34:57 CEST 2011

Hi !
Sorry to bring some work  (perhaps need to write a bug report ?)

In the main page :
https://mageia.org/mailman/

We can read this :

If you are having trouble using the lists, please contact
mailman at mageia.org <mailto:mailman at mageia.org>
I tried to write to this address => the mail couldn't be delivered :

This is the mail system at host alamut.mageia.org.

                    The mail system

<mailman at mageia.org>: unknown user:"mailman at mageia.org"