[Mageia-webteam] Mageia Atelier IRC channel

Sebastian sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Wed Jun 20 20:55:08 CEST 2012

Hi

For those that don't know three Mageia teams are merging into the
Atelier team, and they are, artwork, marketing and communications, and
web team.

On Sunday I thought about setting up the IRC channel myself, and then on
Monday I helped RDA set it up properly, and then got some people to join.

The idea of the Atelier IRC channel is to replace separate team channels
with it, so please stop using the separate team channels, and start
using the #mageia-atelier channel instead.

Sebastian