[Mageia-webteam] Introducing Myself

Angel Ashiqur Rahman mail at angelinux.net
Sat Jun 30 15:56:16 CEST 2012

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ashiqur Rahman Angel (You can call me Angel). I am from
Bangladesh. I am working with various FOSS Projects since 2004. I was
an Ambassador of Fedora since 2006. In Fedora [1] I also worked with
Fedora Web Team and Documentation Team. Also was a Fedora Free Media
Coordinator of Bangladesh. Currently I am inactive there for various
reasons.

I am exploring Mageia Project since it´s birth even before releasing
the Mageia 1. And finally I have decided to contribute. As a starter,
I want to work with Bug Squad and Web Team. I have already an account
at Mageia (username: angel). And already subscribed the Bug Squad
Mailing List. Please let me know as a start, where I can help.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Angel

-- Angel
   Give me Linux.. ..or give me death
   C9A2 44E1 4B6A DB50 381C 1F3B A8F8 D51E E6AC 1942