[Mageia-artwork] Previews Icons ??

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:23:16 CET 2010

Hi Qbashi,

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 23:24, qbashi <qbashi.design at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello to all,
> I've been busy this week with icons (control-center/pixmaps/default) and
> have a preview see this link
>  http://www.linux-look.be/Preview-Mageia-Icons.html.
> They are based on my G-Xiria icons and i would like to have your opinion.
> Which way should we take  for the icons.
> Like all your opinions before we continue to work on the icons that we are
> not all busy with different icons so we don't have a completely different
> release.

Thanks for the preview. I think you need more reviews about icons. Or
we may start with these ones.

Anne and I are going to extract from Subversion and publish existing
icons to replace in a HTML document so you all see all icons, their
formats, their style, what is missing and replacement progress.

Progress and links will be pushed here
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=artwork:icons

Romain