[Mageia-artwork] Previews Icons ??

Olivier FAURAX olivier at faurax.fr
Tue Nov 9 02:05:07 CET 2010

Le 08/11/2010 17:23, Romain d'Alverny a écrit :
> Thanks for the preview. I think you need more reviews about icons. Or
> we may start with these ones.
>
> Anne and I are going to extract from Subversion and publish existing
> icons to replace in a HTML document so you all see all icons, their
> formats, their style, what is missing and replacement progress.

One idea: when available, we might take stock artwork from upstream, and
apply a "mageia style" on it.

For example, we could take tango icons, and only modify the color
palette used.
Or for KDE, we could take the Oxygen theme (I don't know if it is really
the name of the current one), and adapt it to the mageia color palette.

This way, we have a "mageia touch" while keeping the spirit of upstream
(mainly kde/gnome), with little work.

Have a nice day
--
Olivier FAURAX, http://ofaurax.free.fr/