[Mageia-artwork] 2011/week 14 meeting

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:33:32 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I likely won't be available for this evening meeting, but that should
not prevent the team to hold it! so, as a reminder: 17:00 UTC (19:00
Paris time) on #mageia-artwork.

Topics:
 * beta1 has been released yesterday - not so many feedback so far but
it looks like installer and bootstrap are all fine by now. Congrats!
Still, there's now room for another round of review to refine even
further.

 * now the other big important part is: refreshing the icons set for
the Control Center (and other apps in the soft/ repository: see
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/ - I don't have the full extracted list
of icons there, but that should be task one, or apps to be taken one
by one and seen with the packager.

 * open topics

 * I'd like to see someone take the lead/representative seat at the
Council for this team - Mageia 1 finale is not here yet, but it's a
good time to start to seriously think about this.

Cheers,

Romain