[Mageia-artwork] Meeting tomorrow

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:56:36 CEST 2011

Am Dienstag, 2. August 2011, 18:40:54 schrieb Thorsten van Lil:
> Am Dienstag, 2. August 2011, 18:17:24 schrieb Max Quarterpleen:
> > Also, I had a thought about the forum. I  am a little familiar with phpBB
> > forums, and it's relatively easy to personalize them.
> > If we are trying to create a color scheme that will include the website,
> > we should think about the forum too. It is possible to have custom
> > icons. How would you like to have the Mageia couldron instead of those
> > boring little circles?
>
> That's a great idea. We should discuss this in the meeting and forward the
> idea later to the webteam!

I could join the meeting as rep of the webteam, so I can give you my opinions.
I don't know, if Romain will be able to join, but this is nothing which has to
be decided in the next few days, so there's time to discuss.

But I must say, I like the idea of having the same Mageia style in forums,
blog, website, the coming wiki and the distribution.

Oliver