[Mageia-artwork] Meeting tomorrow

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 2 18:56:28 CEST 2011

2011/8/2 Max Quarterpleen <bogusman222 at gmail.com>:
> Also, I had a thought about the forum. I  am a little familiar with phpBB
> forums, and it's relatively easy to personalize them.
> If we are trying to create a color scheme that will include the website, we
> should think about the forum too. It is possible to have custom icons. How
> would you like to have the Mageia couldron instead of those boring little
> circles?
> Now, I know that we need to talk with the web team about this, but maybe we
> should discuss it amongst ourselves before coming to them with the idea.

I'd go a bit farther, would it not be a great idea to have a complete
"Mageia style" instead of the boring phpbb standard style? But this
involves more than replacing just a few icons. Replacing just the
icons is easily done. Design the new icons in "Mageia"-design, but
they also have to blend into the phpbb style, then replace the
existing icons with the new ones. It's not even necessary to change
any php code.

But rather than web-team the sysadmin team is related (to do the
changing in git).

--
wobo