[Mageia-artwork] 2011/week 6 meeting

alexn83 alexn83 at yandex.ru
Tue Feb 8 20:16:35 CET 2011

Hi to all!

08.02.2011, 21:08, "Romain d'Alverny" <rdalverny at gmail.com>:

> for tomorrow Wednesday meeting, I won't be online from 16:00 UTC until
> the next morning. So three solutions:
>  - we hold it sooner (I have the webteam meeting at 14),
>  - we hold it Thursday or at an other time,
>  - we hold it on the list, here.

I can not participate in the meeting at 14:00, for me it's too early.
You can hold a meeting without me or we meet on Thursday at 18:00.

> Points are:
>  - logo progress (locked by colour scheme - topic being launched in
> Marcom with no progress so far - so maybe shall we come with proposals
> here, on -discuss or else?)

If anyone has any ideas suggest not to wait for a meeting at the IGC and submit them to the mailing list.

>  - alpha 1 artwork progress (looks good from what Alex did to this point)

If you have any comments or suggestions (such as text for 5 ads), write, do not hesitate.

Cheers!

---
Alexander Naydenov