[Mageia-artwork] 2011/week 6 meeting

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 12:24:16 CET 2011

Hi,

2011/2/8 alexn83 <alexn83 at yandex.ru>:
> I can not participate in the meeting at 14:00, for me it's too early.
> You can hold a meeting without me or we meet on Thursday at 18:00.

Thursday 18 will be too late for me as well unfortunately. Ho, and I
will be totally offline from Feb. 13th to 21st. So you may want to
organize the next week meeting as well.

>> Points are:
>>  - logo progress (locked by colour scheme - topic being launched in
>> Marcom with no progress so far - so maybe shall we come with proposals
>> here, on -discuss or else?)
>
> If anyone has any ideas suggest not to wait for a meeting at the IGC and submit them to the mailing list.

Yep. Use any mean you want to propose your ideas, but please make it
through a visual proposal (link to a web page, picture included of the
color scheme - among tools, there's http://colorschemedesigner.com/ ).

>>  - alpha 1 artwork progress (looks good from what Alex did to this point)

May I include these in the svn already? license is CC-By-SA right?
(double-checking :) )

> If you have any comments or suggestions (such as text for 5 ads), write, do not hesitate.

Posted an idea, I can come up with more specifics for each screen if you like.

Romain