[Mageia-artwork] installer/boot loader artwork

Céline Harrand celine.harrand at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:32:15 CET 2011

Hi,

Here's my ideas for the ad slides at instal phase so that we can think
about the phrasing and schema for the slides :

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
> The five slides would be:
>  - Mageia as a community driven Linux distribution

Text taken from the slides at FOSDEM :

a Linux distribution, forked from Mandriva Linux/Cooker
an international community project, with a meritocratic governance
a not-for-profit association

>  - Mageia governance schema (board, council, teams, community; users/makers)

I guess we will have to simplify this schema :
http://mageia.org/g/images/organisation.png

>  - Mageia values
http://mageia.org/en/about/values/
Should we only use the titles of this page ? Or is there more powerful
ideas in the list items that we should use ?

>  - Roadmap for 2011
The info is here :
- http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=docs:fosdem2011&s[]=roadmap#roadmap
but how can we illustrate this in such a small space...

Maybe we can get inspired by the solaris schema :
- http://www.technoit.fr/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/solaris-roadmap.gif

>  - How to join
Should we only list resources on how to contact the project ?
- wiki
- IRC
- mailing-list
?