[Mageia-artwork] Fwd: Mageia logo

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 24 18:50:40 CET 2011

2011/2/24 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
> FYI (on artwork ml)

The most important is the logo.

I will later compile a text, using the general information from the
website, including the "Core Values". Hopefully I will have a text for
comments by tomorrow morning.

The whole thing has to fit into one of three layouts (with 1 image, 2
images, 3 images), I gave the URL of an example of the 3-image-layout.

I may use a 1-image layout with a default screenshot of Mageia desktop
in the middle or a 2-image layout, adding the governance model of
Mageia (which would be explained in the text). I'd welcome a
suggestion for a third image :)

The resulting poster will be DIN A1, so the images have to be good and
preferably as EPS.

--
wobo